(Redirected from Captions)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up caption in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Caption may refer to:
- An element of comics where words appear in a separate box, see Glossary of comics terminology#Caption
- Caption (comics convention), a small press and independent comic convention held annually in Oxford, England
- Caption (law), arrest or apprehension
- Closed captioning, used to provide the text of a show's audio portion to those who may have trouble hearing it
- Subtitle (captioning), textual versions of the dialog in film and other visual media
- Intertitle, a piece text edited into a film to convey information like dialogue
- Photo caption, explanatory text about specific published photos
<caption></caption>, an HTML element, see HTML element#caption
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Caption.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.